Friday, September 3, 2010

Organza Flower Tutorial -- New Video

Ever since I learned how to make flowers like these...





I've wanted to do a video for you.

Well, I finally got it done. I unfortunately had to divide it into 3 parts because I haven't figured out how to upload a video bigger than 10 minutes yet, but give me some time and I'll eventually have that down too.

I hope that this tutorial gives you to confidence to tackle this easy (but potentially intimidating) project!







Of course, you don't have to use the barrette backing that I did. You can also use a brooch pin or a clip. I failed to mention that in the video.

If you have any questions, ask away in the comments section. I'll answer them in a follow-up post.

Happy Melting!

xoxo
Bethany

9 comments:

Shemaine Smith said...

WooHoo Bethany! You look stunning girl! That is a great little tutorial!! I had fun watching :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! You are AMAZING!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! TFS!!! And I am finishing up my art journal tonight!!! Hope to have posted this weekend! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Oh wowza....this is an awesome tutorial.....loved it!!

Thank you!!!

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for the tutorial. These flowers are so great

Marit said...

sorry, sorry, sorry.. I've been away in blogland far too long (well, I post on my own blog but that's mostly it...) I guess I won't have much time in September either. The most beautiful Month of the year will be full of work (but it's a payed writing job, so YAY!) I hope to visit your blog more, in between stressing??? I hope to find time to take a walk and see the trees turn golden. I hope to find time to work on my new workshop and i sure hope to find time to make as wonderful projects as you do!!! (LOVE the hand-book from you and the family! So inspirational too, my fingers itch!)

Ann Marie said...

Can I just say AGAIN how gorgeous your stuff is???

Marcyelli said...

Maravilhosa! Parabéns...

Anonymous said...

Hi. Great tutorial. Thanks

Val(Brazil)

www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

Sarka said...

Thank you for the tutorial. I made one flower today and had fun. I will do another flowers for sure. :-)