Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Purrfect Halloween

I know that Halloween is over a month away...but it is one of my favorite holidays and I am very excited about my newest class: A Purrfect Halloween.



We are going to make this not-so-spooky kitty! Isn't she adorable? I'll be teaching you how to sculpt, paint and decorate. So by the time class is over, you'll be taking home a completed project ready for your home decor.

Class is on Saturday, September 25th from 10:30 AM - 2 PM at Scrapbooks Etc. in Mesa, AZ. You don't need too many supplies (a teeny-tiny paint brush if you have one, a heat gun to speed up drying time, scissors, and a pencil with eraser) everything else is included in the class fee (only $35.00).

I am so excited!

xoxo
Bethany

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh I want to attend...Boooo Hooooo come to MD please!!!!!

Love this!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am HOPING I can make this one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

JgWM said...

What is the kitten made from?

Anonymous said...

Oh that is soooo cute!Love it!