Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dress Form Mini-Art Quilt

One of my guest design team assignments for My Mind's Eye was to "do something" with stamps. (Sadly, my guest stint is coming to a rapid close...sniff...)

Well, with all the cool stamps I had to choose from, I was quite excited. As you know, I love stamping. I quickly decided on the dress form stamp from the Lost & Found line and made this mini-art quilt during a naptime.


When I started this project I didn't have a plan. I just wanted to have fun and get lost in the creativity. It was a nice play session.


I stamped the dress form and used the image as a guide for my painting. Of course, I used Shimmerz products for my paint. Don't you love the shimmer?


I'm planning on placing this piece in a small shadowbox and displaying it in D and Z's room.

Happy Creating!

xoxo
Bethany

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love love love with this Bethany!! I love love love love love those little dresses! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

This is stunning!LOVE it!

heidi said...

I can honestly say this is so stinkin' cute in person!!!!!