Friday, July 23, 2010

New Shimmerz Release

We are so excited to announce the newest colors in the Shimmerz family!



Aren't they beautiful? The newest Vibez colors: Fiery Fiesta and Pop Art Pink have a two toned gold effect that is stunning. I've never seen anything like it! The three Pearlz colors are absolutely luscious! PeasBeMine, Luscious Lilac and Blue By U are gorgeous paired together or separately.

These fabulous colors will be available for purchase in the Shimmerz Shop on Tuesday, July 27th. Be on the look out for a special online CHA promotion next week as well. Plus, if you are attending CHA stop on by the Shimmerz booth. They are partnering up with Glitz Designs in booth #839!

Happy Shimmering!

xoxo
Bethany

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK love these!! See you tomorrow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

heidi said...

Bethanny - I am so glad to have met you today and I had THE BEST time in your class!!! So, was I the messiest student you've ever had, lol? I actually impressed with myself that I don't have paint in more places. I can't wait to finish my mini album and share with everyone!! And I will DEFINITELY be at the August journaling class! Can't wait!!!