Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lovey

I did this layout with the new Shimmerz Pearlz and with My Little Shoebox papers. I love how the new Teresa Collins colors of Pearlz coordinate so well with My Little Shoebox papers!


I took these pics almost a year ago when Okie Dokie Grandma came to visit. The kids had a blast baking cookies and painting aprons with her.

Here are a few close-ups so you can see how beautiful the Pearlz are.



Materials: My Little Shoebox papers, overlays, chipboard letters; Shimmerz Pearlz, Spritz; Encore pad; Judikins embossing powder; sequin waste; Nikki Sivils brads; vintage buttons; Sharpie pen; Basic Grey chipboard shapes

6 comments:

Peggy said...

this is sweet, and you're right, the shimmerz pearls give a lovely effect. Always happy to see your new creations Bethany!
xxx Peggy

Jocelyn said...

Just beautiful and they do go so well together!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Have a great one!!

Casey Wright said...

what a beautiful LO - the colors are just so sweet and I'm loving the new shimmerz sprays... Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Those shimmerz are gorgeous, so shiny!What a beautiful layout, there is so much yummyness to look at!Loving those soft colors and those photo's are adorable!

erin said...

wow! your shimmerz really works well! maybe i'll have to try mine again...only glimmer mist seems to work for me.
thanks for the inspo!

okiedokiegma said...

Wow... I am impressed and honored to be featured in one of your pages! And my companion is the best! LYTM!