Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Few Cards

I recently finished a few cards for My Little Shoebox. The first one is with the Who Loves You line. Love those little houses! This card came together very quickly once I had done all my fussy cutting.


Materials: Sharpie pen, Bazzil cardstock, MLS pattern paper.

Another quick card using the In Bloom line.


Materials: My Little Shoebox pattern papers, diecut and overlays, Unibal signo white pen, Fontwerks rubon, Bazzil cardstock, machine and thread

Happy Creating!

xoxo
Bethany

3 comments:

Vel said...

I love how you popped a couple elements off the top one...what a neat idea. These are so cute!

tricia said...

those are some seriously adorable cards!!!! Great work!

Staci Taylor said...

These are both SO adorable, bethany! I also love the row of houses - looks so charming! happy weekend!