Monday, April 13, 2009

You Couldn't Have Known

I made this layout using a picture of my mother in 1967 for a contest at CMK.


You can see my doodles up close and personal here.


Here's the journaling for you. And a closeup of my title work. It was fun to do!



The flower is my own design. I cut the petals out of muslin, sprayed them with my homemade inks, doodled on them and adhered them to the page using thread and a button.


Materials: muslin, sharpie pens, AC pens, colored pencils, Webster's Pages paper, MLS paper, Ranger re-inkers, Stickles, MM ribbon

1 comment:

JgWM said...

I love this photo!! Your mother is beautiful, even though she has straight blonde hair, you look A LOt like her!


Was looking at Luxe design site. I thought I had seen a call for a design team, but I guess I was mistaken?? I love their fun papers, but have never seen it in a scrapbook store.

Can you come to Fl for CHA in July?