Saturday, April 11, 2009

No, I Can't Hold

Frequently when I call a medical office, the receptionist asks me if I can hold. I always say yes because I can. However, the Creative Therapy challenge this week is to make something based on a mistake you've made in your life. This made me think about the times that I placed my life and my heart on hold for some reason. I did this a lot as a teen. I would put myself in a holding pattern so that I could fit in with the crowd or with a boyfriend. This was a major mistake that I don't want to repeat. I made this ATC with that lesson in mind.

This was quite a therapeutic exercise. I highly suggest it.


I never want to place my heart on hold again. I want my life to forever be moving forward toward new and exciting adventures.

2 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

So moving, Beth!! Love the thought behind this!!

Debbie F said...

OH! {sigh}

you continue to inspire and move me, Bethany!