Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Quick Hello!

This week is Spring Break for the girls so we are doing all kinds of fun things. Going to museums, figuring out what clothing everyone needs for the summer, going shopping, reorganizing my studio, purging, baking, cleaning and going to bed completely wiped-out every night.

I wanted to pop in and say a quick hello from my home to yours!


This mini-art quilt measures about 5x7 inches. The paper is all My Little Shoebox. So cute! And the paint is Making Memories.



Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

The cutest ever!!! Love the little scene and quilting!!

Becky said...

Oh, Beth...I just got caught up reading all the fun things you have written in the last week or so and I'm just smiling :)

Seriously, a pet snake?!

Thanks so much for staying up to chat with me last night--it made a huge difference for me and my mood. You are the best!

P.S. Love your recent artwork--left comments on SiSTV :)

Janene said...

Very talented., Love all of your projects. Just great style and elements.

Staci Taylor said...

You are so artistic, bethany, I just love looking at your work! This is the cutest thing ever, and I LOVE your LO about your mom that you did!! Enjoy your spring break :-)