Monday, March 9, 2009

Scrapmuse

Hey all you kit lovers out there! I've found a fabulous kit club called Scrapmuse. Traci, the owner, puts together some really fabulous kits chock full of stuff. I was shocked when I opened my kit (oh, yeah, by the way, I'm guesting over there this month!) and pulled out paper after paper after paper for only $32.00. The March kit contains multiple embellies from etsy stores, Glitz and Rose Moka papers! Isn't this delightful?


This is the first layout that I did with the kit (right after knee surgery.) Yeah, it was a busy week!


These are pictures of my Dad loving with my sweet Z on vacation last summer. He was singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Zoey to her (hence the title).

Here are a few close-ups for you.


Do you see that red foiled Time Together rub-on? That was supposed to be straight, but by laying down one letter at a time and manipulating a bit, I was able to get it to wrap around my circle.


I cut out that bird from the Glitz paper, gave it more plumes and used it as an extra embellie.

2 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

Yay!! I am so excited you are guesting this month!! It was a fun kit to work with!

What a sweet photo of your dad and Zoey!! Adorable!

Unknown said...

Gorge as always!