Friday, January 9, 2009

Goodbye Sweet Angel

I'm packing up my angel today to send to Stampington. I made her for their call on Sisterhood and I'm taking my chances on getting it published in Somerset Studio. Wouldn't that be thrilling?






I'm just so in love with her that I'm having trouble letting her go. I'm pushing the get-there-safely-vibes all day. Please don't lose your wings.

I simply must thank you for all of your sweet comments. I can't tell you how much they've meant to me. I feel so much love from you that I'm overwhelmed. Thank you.

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. T and I will be watching Hulk tonight. (Actually, he'll be watching it and I'll be working on Q's stocking and asking him various annoying questions about plot because I'm not paying attention. It works for us.)

13 comments:

Linda F. said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I have a "dressform" that I picked up at flea market this summer. It's been sitting on a table waiting to be "dressed". I think I'll take your idea (if you don't mind!) and give her wings!

Anonymous said...

oh, my word. I love that Angel. You could send her to me!! =) I'll publish her front and center in my scrap area. hee!

Crossing my fingers Summerset Studios recognizes WOW when they see it!

Dena said...

Bethany this angel is a WORK OF ART. Like jaw droppingly beautiful.

Unknown said...

It's adorable!! I bet you'll get in...it's very much their style.

Rachel said...

GASP!!!!!!!!!!! Oh B this is absolutely stunning and I would have a hard time parting with her too!

SAFE VIBES!

Rach
XOOX

Elizabeth R. said...

This is lovely! A gorgeous piece of ART!

Lucy Edson said...

So beautiful, Bethany!! I bet Somerset will snatch that right up!! Love the colors and the wings are fab!!

pink4u said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW!!

It totally belongs on the cover!
Seriously...its a gorgeous angel!!

Ania said...

These are simply gorgeous!!! :D Good luck!!

Sara Jarvie said...

This is beautiful!

deb said...

She's absolutely gorgeous!

Nan said...

I really love this! You and Lucy are inspiring me to get going again and start working/playing in my studio and sharing on my blog again after a case of winter doldrums set in. I bet we see this on the pages of Somerset.

Anonymous said...

Bethany...this piece is gorgeous. I love those wings and the colors you have used are so beautiful as well as all the little touches to it :)