Saturday, August 2, 2008

You Make My Day


I received this award a few times many moons ago from Iris, Christiane and Jeannette. I was really really honored to have received it, but never acknowledged so on my blog due to personal busy-times. So, now I'd like to thank those sweet women who enjoy reading my rambling thoughts and award 10 more people. (Even though I enjoy reading Iris, Christiane and Jeannettes blogs, I won't include them on my list because they already sent to award to me.)

The rules for the You Make My Day award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times yourself, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.

It is hard to limit myself to only 10 blogs because I love reading so many.

In no particular order...

1. Becky It feels like I have known her for ages even though we really just met. She is a fabulous woman and an amazing artist.

2. Megan Another one of those people that I really enjoy being with. We just celebrated her son's 2nd birthday and I had such a fun time at the party that I didn't want to leave, ever. How often can you say that about a 2-year-old's party? She is also amazingly talented in papercrafting, photography and in home decorating.

3. Ania Her blog is worth visiting just for the cool name and banner. This girl is so wicked talented that I almost cannot believe it. Not only that, but she is sweeter than sugar. And she just made the Hambly team!

4. Cari I consider Cari my design-mentor. She encouraged me when I needed serious encouragement. She is also amazingly amazingly amazingly creative. For example, she took an empty box of Prima flowers and made a lantern complete with wiring. Seriously cool.

5. Jeni This girl isn't just awesome at scrapbooking, but she is a fab photographer too. You simply must visit her blog and feast your eyes. Plus, she is one of the most energetic and kind people. Love being associated with her on BAD GIRLS.

6. Rachel This woman is equally sassy and sweet. Reading her blog is tons of fun. I especially loved her post on being a girl in the 70s. She is also amazingly creative. Love to see her art.

7. Pam Lately her posts have been sparse because of vacation time, but I still love visiting her blog. Her art is incredibly creative and I always leave feeling inspired.

8. Nate and Mandy They aren't just my bro and sis-in-law, they are good friends. Their blog is fun to read because they are so stinking funny.

9. Kaitlyn I love to read her blog because I can keep in contact with my nieces and nephews that I have barely ever seen! Plus, she has a great recipe blog and is mega-creative. What more could you want?

10. Sara She has been one of my oldest friends. We met in college and have kept in touch for many years. She doesn't write a lot, but her pics are simply fabulous. I love how she views the world through her camera. I learn so much when I see her art.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Thank you sooo much Beth! I missed you all day but I went scrapbook shopping with my sis-in-law and got you a couple goodies :).

I'll do a post sometime in the next few weeks and award other people (am I allowed to give you the award back? lol)

Rachel said...

YOU SWEET SWEET THANG!!!!!LOL

I am so gonna pass this on! Thanks so much for the kind words swetie!

Hugs and smooches!
Rach
XOOX

Dena said...

Hey Bethany! Love your blog awards :)
Hope you had a great weekend and your projects this month for BG were flippin fantastic!!! I was so inspired by your projects :)

Stay Funny said...

that's so sweet that you picked Rachel!!!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

You are so sweet! Thank you for such a kind honor! You're awesome. I am so glad we are friends! You are such an inspiration to me!

Hugs,
Megan

Ania said...

Aww such sweet words! And I absolutely agree with everything you said about Cari, Jeni and Rachel!!!

Cari Fennell said...

Awwww-thanks sweets!!! you know how I feel about you too!!
big hugs around your baby belly!
and you are right on about everyone else!
xoxo Cari