Monday, August 4, 2008

Bad Girls August Kit Creations

Here are the rest of my Bad Girls August kit creations. Enjoy!


Insight #9
Journaling: When I was younger, I thought that everyone was like the characters in fairy tales, one-dimensional: either all bad or all good. It wasn’t until I got older and got to know more people that I learned that there is good and bad in all of us. We all have great strengths and debilitating weaknesses. Life isn’t made up of wicked witches and princesses. It is made up for ordinary people struggling to do what they think is right. The wicked witch in one story may be the princess in another. And before I decided who is who, I need to first listen and learn. That wicked witch is usually not all wicked and that princess is usually not all good. People are complicated like that. 7.08


The journaling for this layout can be found here on my blog.


First Bubble
Journaling: I love how you practiced for weeks to blow a bubble and when you finally did it you posed for me so I could take a series of pictures to scrapbook. You even waited, bubble blown, for me to get my camera. Nice job sweetie! 6.08


2.29.08 6:53 PM
Journaling: Nothing much to say except that this was a special moment with the entire family playing together in the backyard. A snapshot of life.

5 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Awesome creations!!!

Stay Funny said...

Beautiful work! Love the "insight" one and how you cut up your picture!

iris said...

I love how you worked with the kit! Such gorgeous pages!

Ania said...

Wow, such AMAZING layouts!! I am so in love with like, EVERYTHING you did with the kit!!! Ahhh can't wait to get to play with it myself too...gaah *misses scrapbooking!!*

Jeni Boisvert said...

LOVED your Kit Layouts Bethany!!!! You RAWK!