Friday, August 1, 2008

August Reveal

Today is the big August kit reveal at Bad Girls! It was so exciting to see my projects alongside the other designers'. If you want some serious inspiration, take a peek at the Design Team Gallery.

I just posted the August challenge in the messageboard which is all about getting TRASHY. I know that it will stimulate your creativity.

Here is my favorite project from the August kit. Wendy challenged us this month to do a project on a goal and this is my interpretation.


I’ve been thinking a great deal lately on being more mindful of the decisions that I make. I want to be mindful of how I spend my time, what I fill my mind with, what I fill my belly with and in general how I treat people. I don’t want to be so caught up in the ocean of life that I drift far from what I value most. I made this little wall hanging to remind myself to BE MINDFUL at all times.

I'd also like to prepare you for the start of BAD GIRLS ACADEMY. You only have one more month to wait for really rocking classes (all free!) given by 5 of the Bad Girls designers. I'm busy preparing mine and I know that you'll love it. So mark your calendars. I believe we are starting just after Labor Day, September 8th.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Your stuff looks great! How fun to see it in the gallery :)