Sunday, February 3, 2008

Scenic Route

Here are my projects for my Scenic Route review on Scrap Shanty. I had fun working with their Loveland collection. As always, I tried to do two very different layouts to show the collection's versatility.Journaling: I think you’re really precious and cute! In a studly, manly kind of way, of course. (Scenic Route sticker)
Techniques: I cut up a quote sticker to fit my design. And I cut up a sticker to fit inside an arrow.
Cardstock: Bazzil
Pattern paper: Scenic Route Loveland Collection
Stamps: Fancy Pants
Stickers: Scenic Route
Ink: StazOn Black
Pens: micron
Buttons: All Dressed Up
Ribbon: From packaging


Other: Heidi Swapp stars and letters; Tim Holtz Grungeboard skull; Scenic Route arrow.

Journaling: Elyssa, I Simply Adore U.
Cardstock: Bazzil
Pattern paper: Scenic Route Loveland
Stickers: Scenic Route
Ink: Ranger Black Soot
Pens: micron
Fiber: Basic Grey adhered with staples

Other: Jewels: Around the Block; Flowers: Prima; Brad: MM; Chipboard: Scenic Route

I must apologize for my serious drop in posts. I have found myself incredibly busy. Having our house on the market has turned out to be more of an emotional drain than I had previously expected. It is really hard to always be 15-minutes-to-perfection. Anyone who has been to my home knows that I'm on the messy side. Although, I have learned that I am much happier when my house is in order. So, when we move I'd like to keep up the cleanliness, but not the stress.

On a slightly happier note, here are the pictures of the album that I sent to someone special for Christmas. I think that this is my finest mini-album to date. My creative juices were extra juicy or something because I look at it and can't believe that I actually made it which is why it is so tragic that she hasn't received it. It was either lost or irreparably damaged in transit, but I want to prove that I really did send something and if she doesn't receive it soon, I'll start working on something to replace it. So, leave me a comment, G.T., and let me know the status, okay?

Here's the cover.

And the first spread.

Next spread.

Next spread.

Next spread.


Last spread.

And the back cover.

Supply List: Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, MM brads, Prima flowers, stickles, My Mind’s Eye embossed chipboard, Fancy Pants flourishes chipboard, Ribbons are unknown manufacturer, Prima stamps, Image Tree alpha stamps, KI Memories stars and paperclip, unknown button manufacturer, embroidery floss, Ranger Black soot ink

No comments: