Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So You Think You Can Scrap?

We are having a huge contest at Itty Bitty Scrap Shack called So You Think You Can Scrap. It is a 6 week challenge contest that begins this Friday (Feb 1st). The prizes are just awesome! The first prize is worth $150 and the second and third prizes are worth $50! Plus, DT members will also be sending out RAKS on top of the big prizes! I know that I'll be sending out a mongo pattern paper RAK since I have at least a 4 inch stack of paper waiting for some love. I just wish I wasn't ineligible as a DT member! I'd be all over that! So, if you want a shot at fame, come on over and check it out. It will be a lot of fun. And if you are thinking that you aren't good enough, step right out of that limiting box, march right on over and jump in. You most certainly are good enough. So there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for your wonderful comments on my blog. I think now that I have seen the rules, it has me totally stressed out!