Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Paper Posies Creations

I was given the Paper Posies January 2008 kit to review from Scrap Shanty and I had a blast! Here are my two creations.

My mom took this photo of my brother and sister-in-law on a beach in California last year. Isn't it stunning?


Used Paper Posies Jan 2008 kit. I added MM brads and staples.
Journaling: Water droplets seem so small but just look at what they can do when they stick together.
Techniques: Paper distressing using Heidi Swapp’s edge distresser
Cardstock: Bazzil
Pattern paper: Collage Press
Pens: micron
Ribbon: Maya Road
Rub-ons: 7 Gypsies
Other: Doodlebug alphabet; Imaginesce flower, MM brad

For the next layout, I used a Pencil Lines sketch as inspiration, although I veered quite a bit, as usual! I can't follow recipes either, just so you know...

Used Paper Posies Jan 2008 Kit. Did not add any products except staples
Journaling: Riding bikes in the park. Cameron. February 2007
Cardstock: Bazzil
Pattern paper: Collage Press (green and red); Sassafras Lass (polka dot)
Stickers: Collage Press alphabet
Ink: Ranger black soot
Pens: micron, sharpie paint pen
Buttons: MM
Ribbon: Maya Road
Rub-ons: 7 Gypsies

Other: chipboard embellishment: KI Memories; staples

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Awesome pages! That is a great photo that your mom took. I wish we lived near each other Beth, so I could feed off of your creativity!

Anonymous said...

Bethany, these are great. I don't even know you but it seems from what you've posted the last few months that you've really come into your own as an artist and it's been inspiring to watch! Keep up the good work and posts, I love to check our your blog and peek at your work.

Kristan Martin,
Libby, MT