Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Mixed-Media Site

Thanks to Alie, a talented visitor to my blog, I discovered this cool new mixed-media site: Create Mixed Media.


There are some pretty hefty mixed-media artists contributing to this site so I'm pretty darn excited about it.

Plus, they are offering a free e-book if you join. What could be better?

Oh, and you have to check out these pics of the DecoArt Booth. I found them on Facebook yesterday afternoon. Recognize anyone's picture (on the front wall) in the first pic? I had no idea that I'd be larger than life! (giggle) Thank you Sara for that wonderful pic! (Hopefully, they gave you credit!)


Here is the mixed-media wall that Lucy Edson and I contributed to. So exciting!



Here's a close-up of my Sweet Shoppe piece along with DecoArt's new decoupage glue.


I was one of the lucky girls to test DecoArt's new Americana Decoupage before it was released and I must say, I was quite impressed. I use a lot of Decoupage glue in my art and I give this one two thumbs up. It is thicker than other brands and isn't as stinky. I'm all over that. Here's the press release. (They used a few of my comments.)

Exciting times!

xoxo
Bethany

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and sooooo happy I got to see your art there! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Daniele Valois said...

how exciting for you!

Becky said...

You have hit the big time! I'm so proud of you--you rock!

Holly Lefevre said...

I was at CHA (demo-ing Lucy's cupcakes for DecoArt!) and saw your art - fabulous. It had tons of compliments too. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I enjoyed the work you did for DecoArt too.
Holly
504 Main