Monday, September 13, 2010

Shimmerz Pearlz Scraping Technique -- New Video

Happy Labor Day everyone! I hope that you have a wonderful time with your sweeties!

Join me today as I demonstrate an easy technique for sprucing up a plain piece of white cardstock using Shimmerz, Pearlz, and Vibez and an old credit card. Don't worry, it won't affect your credit score! (giggle...)


Isn't that Shimmer gorgeous?


On this layout, I used Shimmerz Pearlz in Blue By U and Carrot Top as well as Shimmerz Spritz in Cotton Candy. In my demo, I used Blue By U Pearlz, Peas B Mine Pearlz, Sunny Shimmerz and Fiery Fiesta Vibez.



Happy Creating!

xoxo
Bethany

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This LO is GORGEOUS Bethany! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Staci Taylor said...

ahhh, that layout is amazing, and your background techniques are fabulous, bethany!! tfs, girl!