Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happiness Album

 Last month, the My Little Shoebox designers were given a Punky Sprouts mixed-media album to complete.  I decided to make a Happiness Album filled with inspiring quotes to encourage me on grumpy days. (Of course, no one else has those kinds of days...)

I'm kinda a quote junkie so this was a great way to display all those lovely thoughts.

This is how it turned out...

The cover


The inside pages.

















Once I finished, I sent some pictures to Punky Sprouts and they featured it on their blog. Yeah!

By the way, there are still a few spots left in my June 5th class so if you are thinking about signing up. You've still got a few hours! :)

Happy Creating!

xoxo
Bethany

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh I love this....I think it is awesome!!!! How Fabby!!!

Have a great one!!!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

Beautiful! I love everything about it, B! Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous :)

erin said...

inspiring you truly are!

Peggy said...

Oh this is soooooo fabulous! I love it! Everything about it!
Almost weekend :-))) Enjoy!
xxx Peggy

Haberdawoman said...

This has got to be the most beautiful, adorable, happiest mini album ever!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing and for inspiring me :)

Deana said...

FANtastic! That book needs an OUT FOR PUB sign! LOVE it! :-)