Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Quinn's Bonnet Shadowbox

About a year ago, I purchased 6 white 12x12 shadowboxes with grand plans to display each child's blessing bonnet. Well, after I purchased them, I wasn't quite sure how to decorate them. I knew I wanted to put a piece of scrapbook paper in the background, pin in the bonnet and have a little embellished corner with pictures, but I was at a loss as to what paper to use and how to embellish those pictures.

That is, until I saw the Lost & Found line created by My Mind's Eye. I knew immediately that it was perfect. Absolutely perfect for this project. And so, I completed my first shadowbox for Quinny. (Only a year and a few hours after purchasing the shadowbox.)


I adore this project. It is not only beautiful, but sentimental. I love how the embellishments complement the pictures and the precious bonnet without overpowering them.

Now I only have 4 more to go.

Just so you know, you can win this entire line if you leave a comment on this post. Right here. However, you have to leave a comment by August 8th so get moving!

Good luck!

xoxo
Bethany

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS Bethany!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

This is fabulous Bethany! Sooo precious and beautiful!!

Peggy said...

Beautiful Bethany, such a wonderful idea!
xxx Peggy

Diane said...

Adorable! What a wonderful idea. Amazing how that stack of paper is inspiring you!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is simply precious Bethany!

Jessica said...

Beth, that is stunning! So sweet...

Kimberly said...

You have inspired me! I too have several shadow boxes waiting to be filled with my children's first week of life paraphanelia! Thanks for the reminder, and congrats on the MME spot..... my favorite company by far!

SuZeQ said...

LOVE IT.

heidi said...

this is just so beautiful! i love how you embellished the pictures without it getting overwhelming.