Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Projects with My Little Shoebox

Hello! I'm not sure what happened to the last week because I seem to have disappeared somewhere. Luckily, I'm back now.

It's been a little while since I shared a project so I thought that I'd just jump right in and share a few new My Little Shoebox(es)

I did the first one with pieces from many lines. (My favorite way to scrap!) The picture is of Todd's father holding baby Quinney. Grandad has such a great way with babies. He is so calm that he just soothes them every time. I admire that trait...being a not-calm-sort-of-person. (It is desperately hard for me to sit still or focus on one task at a time.)


Materials: My Little Shoebox papers, letter stickers; Maya Road journaling tag


Here is a close-up of my journaling.


My next project is a card that I made using the All a Flutter line. I love those butterflies! I also used some Shimmerz Blingz to add a bit of glam.


Materials: My Little Shoebox pattern papers, Shimmerz Blingz, colored pencil and pen

Here is a close-up so you can see the dimension. This is one of my favorite things to do with butterflies...adhere only the body part and let the wings fly.


Have a great day!

xoxo
Bethany

10 comments:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

Cute stuff. I just recently started doing the same thing with butterflies =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS Bethany!!! I sooooooooooooooooo love your doodles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Love these Bethany!!!! Those butterflies are just adorable!!!

Rachel said...

STUNNING! I love love love your work hun! :)

R
XOOX

erin said...

lovely! all of it:) as always, great job bethany!

Ciacchina said...

bellissime!!!

Becky said...

Oh, those bright colors are making me very happy! :)

Mandy said...

great lo,,,,but love love love that little card!!!xxx

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

all so fun and cheery! love the card!!!

Shona Cole said...

Bethany, this is super cute :)

shona cole