Monday, February 15, 2010

Shimmerz Vibez v. Spritz

If you've been wondering what the difference is between the new Shimmerz Vibez and Shimmerz Spritz. Wonder no more! This video should clear everything up.

Enjoy!



Here are the finished tags from the video.


To create the tag on the left, I used Shimmerz Spritz in Ruby (pink) and Shimmerz Vibez in Jeni B. Bleu (blue).

To create the card on the right, I used Shimmerz Vibez in RazzleDazzle Berry.

You can purchase Shimmerz products here.

Happy Creating!

xoxo
Bethany

3 comments:

erin said...

oh so pretty! how do you get your shimmerz products to work so well? when we had our swap, i had a very difficult time with my spray. there was hardly any shine in it. so i just used alot of the pots:)
happy monday!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Thanks for sharing this video/info Bethany!

Casey Wright said...

Love this video Bethany - nice job on doing the comparison... I recently purchased the spritz, but have not yet purchased the vibez... I'm thinking that I may like it better!