Monday, May 18, 2009

Bright

With a new week ahead of me, fun new adventures calling me, I'm feeling the brightness of possibility today. I hope you do too.

Here's the newest Luxe line: Ecology. With the daisies, butterflies and vines, there is just so much happy growth here.


Materials: Luxe pattern paper Ecology line; Luxe stamps; DCWV cardstock; MM paint; Luxe alpha stickers, Ranger stickles; 3L pop dots

Journaling: The future is plump with promise.


Doesn't she have the most beautiful eyes? Looking at her picture makes me want to drive to the school, scoop her in my arms and hug her completely-embarrassed-by-her-mother-barging-into her-classroom body. What a treasure she is to me.

The future really is plump with promise.

6 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

Beautiful layout, Beth! Love this photo - D looks so much like you to me! :)

Diana Waite said...

her eyes were the first thing I noticed! What a wonderful layout, and I agree she looks like you!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

love it heaps hun!!pretty girl you have there..im loving all the colors and the hand cutting!

Lisa said...

Love this layout, but love your words even more! They warmed my heart! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a kind comment.

Beth Norman said...

Nicely done. I like the way you have the flowers sprouting out. Lovely work, but then again, all your layouts are. You have such a nice way with your work--very professional looking. I'm a little stiff with my layouts.

Nan said...

Hi Beth...Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm so glad to visit yours. I love your style and think I am going to have to get some Luxe paper after scrolling through your work just now. Congrats on your new DT post! PS...we have scorpions here in FL too so I know that scream :)