Thursday, August 21, 2008

So Much Talent

This next week is going to be extremely busy for me as I have a plethora of very tight deadlines so I may not be blogging much until I finish everything. However, once I'm done, I'll have loads to share which is always very fun.

I do have another Luxe layout done. The pictures are from D's first piano recital last November.

I placed the black velvet cut-out on the black cardstock to lend more texture.


Materials
Journaling: Danika is a gifted pianist and her first recital was evidence of that. She played beautifully. 11.08
Cardstock: Bazzil
Pattern paper: Luxe
Stickers: Luxe
Ink: Ranger
Pens: micron
Rub-ons: Luxe
Other: black velvet and flowers from Bad Girls swap; jewels are Fashion Jewels

And now, I'm going to immerse myself in paper, glue and pens. Have a wonderful weekend! I certainly will!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the black on black! Nice touch! Creative wishes coming your way!

Zoa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoa said...

sweet page!! and I LOVE your banner!! can't wait to see all the pages you are making right now :)

oh! and I love seeing you at BG- we miss you over at IBSS :) Have a great weekend!!!


{sorry about the deleted post- I had accidently typed my password in the comment box!}

Stay Funny said...

ohhhhhhhh I love this one! And i reconnize something from a little swap... thanks for playing with my goodies! ;)

Emily Adams said...

gorgeous! {and I hope you don't mind - I'm finishing up the new Luxe gallery & grabbed it!}

Didi said...

Ooohhh that black velvet is such an elegant touch!! Clever! Enjoy your creative scrappy time!!!