Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hot Wheels

I woke up today with a cold. I'm not surprised since the kids seem to be passing it around, but I'm feeling very run-down today so I didn't do too much active stuff. I mainly tied up loose ends and worked on computer things.

However, I finished this Luxe layout a few weeks ago and never posted. I loosely based the design on a Pencil Lines sketch.


A few close-ups for you.



Materials:
Journaling: Zoey loves to ride her bike.
Cardstock: Bazzil
Pattern paper: Luxe
Stickers: unknown
Pens: micron
Buttons: Paper Studio

Other: Bits from a vintage swap at Bad Girls; transparency is Luxe; fleur-de-lis is American Crafts; Heidi Swapp ghost letters; American Crafts sparkle letters; Stickles

1 comment:

Becky said...

So sad to hear that you have a cold :( . Let me know what I can do for you (maybe the little ones can come over to play Friday morning?).

Fun layout about a fun girl!