Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Video: Edgy Inking Technique

If you've tried to ink the edges of your photos or projects and felt frustrated by the unsightly lines and gloppiness, then I've got the perfect video for you!


A few close-ups so you can see the subtle shading.





This quick video (less than 1.5 minutes) is the fifth in my Quick Tip Series and you'll learn my secret to beautiful shaded edges on my projects.
Enjoy!



If you want to know how I created the background on this project, be sure to sign up for my free monthly newsletter! I'll be sharing my secret in the April issue with a link and password to a sneak peek of a new technique video. You won't want to miss it.

My monthly newsletter, A Bit of Whimsy, is filled with inspiration, beautiful artwork, and quick tips. Plus...starting in April, each quarter, one lucky subscriber will win an exciting prize!




Pin It


Happy Creating!

xoxo
Bethany

No comments: