Friday, June 11, 2010

First Hair Cut

About a week ago, I needed to create, just for the sake of creating. So, I made First Hair Cut with some Bella Blvd papers that I received from Helen at MLS.

These papers are so easy to work with that this layout came together in about an hour. Even with all the fussy cutting!

Materials: Bella Blvd papers, MLS chipboard letters, black pen, sewing machine

You can see that big grin on that cute girl's face. She loved every second of her first hair cut!

A few close-ups...



I even included a small piece of hair from Lyssie's first cut.


It felt so good just to create something fun! Oh, and check out the Love My Tapes blog as someone you may know appeared there this week. (giggle) Seriously though, I'm loving their double-sided adhesive and I used it on the layout above (as well as just about every layout I've completed in the last 2-3 months!)



Happy Creating!

xoxo
Bethany

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this one Bethany.....so fun and colorful and those pics....PRICELESS...

Love the wisp of hair!!! sooooo cute!!!

Wishing you a great weekend!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooooooooooo cute Bethany!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos, all the cutout work and love love love love that U included her hair!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

This is so cute! I clearly remember my son's first haircut, I wish I had taken photos back then!