Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Letting it Drip with Shimmerz Vibez--New Video!

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! I am feeling so renewed and replenished that I'm on a creative roll. I can't wait to show you all the fun I've been having!

I've got a new Shimmerz video for you!

In this video, I demonstrate an easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy technique using Shimmerz Vibez. This technique is so simple (and fun!) that your 6-year-old could do it with you. And since Shimmerz is an easy clean-up and non-toxic, you won't mind sharing a little with your sweetie. (Maybe...)


Have fun!



Here are some non-moving pictures of my finished projects.



Have a great day!

xoxo
Bethany Kartchner

9 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous page!! I love your journaling and the muslin hearts, and the tutorial was wonderful.

Marit said...

LOVE your page Bethany! Yessssss, it's so much fun to "fool around" with ink this way! (I use spray ink for this, but it works the same) I still admire you for your clear explanation on video!!! The fact that you talk so calmly... I made a few videos myself for my workshops already and it's going "fine" I guess but YOU are the best! You're my example!

Jocelyn said...

Love this Bethany!!!! I can't wait to try it out!!!

Have a great day!!!

Amy said...

great video! your project is gorgeous! TFS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that video is great and love love love love those HEARTS!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

erin said...

oh you just never cease to amaze me! wow...great job!
xoxo
erin yamabe

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

love this technique and your project!!!

Jess said...

Stunning! Thanks for the info in the video!

Kristi Wodek said...

Really, really beautiful!!! Can't wait to try this! Thanks for sharing.