Monday, April 5, 2010

Impromptu Photo Shoot

I few weeks ago while dinner was cooking, I grabbed my camera and headed outside with the sweeties for an impromptu photo shoot.


I got some pretty good ones.


There was a lot of wrestling going on.


I'm not sure why E is on the bottom of this pyramid, but she doesn't look too comfortable.




Then, I had the brilliant idea to do an above-the-heads shot. I think I must be a genius. Yes, I must. (Just so you know, there was a lot of dragging involved before I clicked.)


This quickly dissolved into chaos within minutes.


Then a very rigorous game of tigers ensued.


Marking the end of our photo shoot. I took my camera inside and finished dinner.

8 comments:

okiedokiegma said...

love it,love it,love it! Thanks for sharing. LYTTTTTM!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! These are AMAZING Bethany!! WOW WOW WOW!!! LOVE THEM!!! And your DD with the glasses...she looks JUST like her BEAUTIFUL mama! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

i esp love the head shot!! but i love that you mentioned the dragging more. :) hehe.

hugs,
sarah.

Jocelyn said...

Oh Bethany....what a beautiful family and these are the best pics....is it not great to just grab everyday moments!!!

Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!

Marit said...

OK. YES. You ARE a GENIUS! LOVE that picture, almost (ALMOST) made me longing for more kids...
ps, love the other photos too, of course!

Peggy said...

Beautiful pictures Bethany, they're a joy to watch!
xxx Peggy

Sarah Lou said...

oh these are just delightful!!! Macking on that stack photo!

ps thats how all mine end as well, but normally with swords. Apparently you cant beat a good sword fight..........

Sara Jarvie said...

great pictures, you are going to put me out of job some day :)