Monday, January 11, 2010

Technique Video: Paper Cloth with Shimmerz Spritz

I'm practically bouncing while I'm typing I'm so excited to tell you that my first technique video is up on the Shimmerz Ed Team blog!





If you have some time, I'd love for you to check it out and leave your comments here on things I did well... Things that perhaps I need to improve...

Tomorrow I'll post my video on how to heat emboss on tissue paper. It is the same as embossing on regular paper, but if you've never done that, perhaps my video will give you some confidence to try it out?

Later this week, I'll post the projects that I did using paper cloth along with a more in depth discussion of my process.

Happy Creating!

xoxo
Bethany

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Watched the videos...you did a great job! The projects at the end were incredible!