Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Heat Embossing on Tissue Paper

As promised, here is my technique video on heat embossing on tissue paper.



You can see how cool the tissue paper looks on my paper cloth. (You will find a video tutorial on how to make paper cloth here.) The tissue paper just disappears and all you see is what I embossed. I love the results!


I also have a little secret...it is called Pearlz...


Shimmerz
is having a grand reveal very very soon. You won't want to miss it! I'm working on projects right now...

Happy Creating!

xoxo
Bethany

4 comments:

Vel said...

Fabulous technique! I'll definitely give this a try. Thanks for inspiring!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Lovin this project and your paper cloth tutorial! I have been wanting to try this!

Marit said...

I love to see your videos! Actually did my first "test" with that today... wanted to crawl under the table after that! How did you get rid of the uncomfortableness???? Have a nice weekend Bethany!

Anonymous said...

Love this video Bethany..you have a warm voice,great to listen to and yes you look so comfy on a video~!
LOVE that project really aweome,have to try it out and check out the other technique video's