Thursday, July 30, 2009

Adornit Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to my blog Adornit Blog hoppers! I'm excited to be a part of this party! I've never done a blog hop before. If this is your first stop, you will find the beginning right here.

Because I was out-of-town for a few weeks and have been scrambling to get back into real life, I didn't have a chance to create a new project based on the theme: Summer Favorites so I decided to post two layouts that I created a few months ago about my favorite memories from summer 2008.

The first is of my daughter, Z, who is absolutely fearless. This picture that I took of her at swim class illustrates her personality perfectly.


The second layout is of another daughter, E, who discovered the joys of the outdoor shower at the pool. It was the highlight of her morning to play in the shower while the other kiddos took swim lessons.


Again, thank you so much for visiting. I hope that you have a lovely day. Here's our next talented blogger...Lynda Lindley.

xoxo
Bethany

22 comments:

Peggy said...

Lovely, both of them!!! And wow, what you did to that picture on the first LO is just amazing, so creative and unique! I love your style!
xxx Peggy

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wow...love your layouts!!!

dhillman said...

love both of them--especially the outdoor shower! so cute love the butterflies

Janelle said...

wonderful!! love the months background!

Penny Smith said...

Great LO's! Love the writing on the photo and the wings!
Thanks for sharing!!

Hop, hop!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love the look of the text over the photo.

Zarah said...

Oh goodness... How FAB!! LOVE what you did to the photo, that's just amazing!

bakscrap said...

2 super cute layouts. love the "wings"

Georgana Hall said...

Gorgeous layouts! So lovely

Amy C said...

I love your LOs!! TFS

Collin, MacKayla and Kaidynce said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! your layouts!! Thanks for letting me stop by!
Hopping along..!

Jeni Boisvert said...

cute CUTE summer layouts bethany!!

Anonymous said...

What adorable layouts you've created! Thanks for letting me hop on by!

mcgeechs said...

Cute layouts with your daughters. Thanks for sharing.

connie said...

Beautiful LO's especially what you did on the first one.

Debbie said...

You are so creative and also a very good writer. Your pages are lovely. I can't wait to come back to your blog when I have a little more time. Thanks for being being part of the hop! Debbie Raymond, Adornit editor

Adornit Chix said...

awesome pages they are so neat thanks so much for joining the blog hop!

Cookin' up Creations said...

Love, love, love your layouts! Absolutely talented, yes you are.

thekreativelife said...

GORGEOUS layouts! I especially love the design on the second one. ADORABLE! Thanks so much for sharing!

iscrapmyworld said...

You ARE an artist -- these a simply beautiful!!! TFS

paperprincess said...

Just beautiful! Totally different and amazing

pysselpetra said...

adorable journaling on that photo. the hole layout is so cool!! ♥ it