Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blog Changes

Hello friends!

Happy New Year! I hope that everyone had a lovely celebration and feels as renewed and excited about 2012 as I do. I've set some adventurous goals and I'm raring to meet them. One of those goals is to revamp my blog. I don't just mean a pretty make-over, although that would be nice, I'm focusing more on content. I want to blog about things that really inspire me and hopefully you.



So...you'll be seeing some exciting changes around here. I'm talking about tutorials, book reviews, product reviews, videos and chats with friends. I have some amazingly creative and interesting friends and I've decided to interview them on my blog so you can get to know them too! I absolutely love the connection that I feel when I get to know someone well. I hope that these interviews help you (in some small way) to feel connected to these amazing artistic women. Even more awesome is that I've asked my interviewees to answer any questions that you might have after my official interview. (Whenever I read an online interview I always have follow-up questions that frustrate me because I don't have a way to ask.) So after the actual interview, you have one week to pose any additional questions. After that week, I'll compile the questions and comments and send them on to my friend who will answer them later in the month on my blog. Great, huh? I'll post my very first interview tomorrow! You're going to love this artist/business owner!

Buckle up! We're in for a great ride!

xoxo
Bethany

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh this sounds exciting! :):):):):):):):):):):)