Monday, May 3, 2010

Lil' Robots

My newest review of My Mind's Eye Lil' Robots is up at The Scrap Review. Here are my cute projects.

These came together so quickly that I was amazed. (A sign of a good paper line, I'd say.)

The first one is Smile with your Eyes Shut and for the background I first did a quick swipe of gesso, then I used a The Crafter's Workshop template with Shimmerz Vibez in denim. Next. I layered patterned papers until I was happy. I finished with a quick swipe of black paint to give it a border.





Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Basics); patterned paper (My Mind's Eye); brads (My Mind's Eye); ribbon (My Mind's Eye); chipboard letters: (American Crafts); Misc: The Crafter's Workshop Template, Shimmerz Vibez (denim); gesso, acrylic paint, black pen, adhesive 
 
My next layout, Cute Visor, is my favorite because of all the die cuts that I used. I love how it appears that I layered billions of bolts. My momma took these pictures around the time I was having knee surgery last year. I can't believe how much my baby has grown. (Don't we all say that? All the time?)


Materials: Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye); brads (My Mind's Eye); ribbon (My Mind's Eye); chipboard letters (American Crafts); Misc: acrylic paint, pen, adhesive
 
 

 
And finally, my card. I wouldn't consider myself a great card-maker, but this one came together quickly and painlessly.

Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Basics); patterned paper (My Mind's Eye); brads (My Mind's Eye); sticker (SRM Stickers); Misc: pen, ink
 
You can read my entire review here. Plus, leave a comment and you'll be entered for a giveaway for the entire line. (Trust me, if you have little boys, it is a must have.) Hurry over!
Have a great Monday!

xoxo
Bethany

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Ooh these are such cute boys LO's!!! I like the fact that the LO's are cute and pretty, but the focus totally remains on the adorable pics (and boy, they really are adorable aren't they?!!!!).
xxx Peggy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Bethany!!! These are ADORABLE!!! I love love love love the photos and the robot is sooooooooooooooooooo stinkin' cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)