Friday, March 5, 2010

Muddy Helpers

Since I've been spending a lot of time outside gardening, I've had quite a few helper volunteers. Some are more helpful than others, but all are welcomed with open arms and a trowel.

This one is pretty helpful. As long as the hose is directed in a proper fashion.

 

Barefeet mandatory, of course.

 

On the other hand, this one has a long way to go before helpful becomes an adjective I would use to describe his activities.

 

And yet, I wouldn't garden without his chubby little feet right by my side.

  

Yes, sometimes, when you play in the mud, it will get on your hands. I know it is shocking my little Q-tip.
  

You can't tell me that this picture isn't just the most precious thing on the planet. Nope, I won't believe you.
 

(By the way, I've been using Mindy's PSE actions to fix all my less-than perfect photos. So if you've noticed a difference in my picture quality, that's why!)

Have a wonderfully muddy day!

xoxo
Bethany

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Just adore those pics and you are right...that is the BEST PICTURE EVER!!! I love it!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

erin said...

what precious photos!
love this time of year...

Marit said...

I long for muddy days!!!! The sun is shining here, but that's all... still winter temperatures and no way I see bare feet somewhere around me... (and my son's bare feet couldn't be missed: size 9)... Enjoy the weekend!

Sara Jarvie said...

I totally noticed the quality of the pictures! They are GREAT!