Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Trouble

I did this layout a few weeks ago for The Next Step. The background is a brown paper bag that I altered a bit. You can get all the details here.


Materials: brown paper bag; 7 Gypsies paper and brads; vintage lace; silver embossing powder; Versamark pad; my own mists; house from www.scrapartist.com; Making Memories glitter; leaf stamp from Harmonie; Prima flower; Maya Road metal flower; Bazzil cardstock; Heidi Swapp crown stamp; Judikins silver embossing powder; My Little Shoebox letter sticker; American Crafts Thickers; Hambly yellow dot overlay; Autumn Leaves rubons; mushroom, apple are unknown manufacturers

Here are a few close-ups. As you can see, I added silver embossing powder to give it some extra oomph.


Some misting adds to the grunge-look.


I purchased the house from Tangie at BlissFest in Mesa, AZ. I went a little crazy with her clip-art collage sheets. I seriously love collage sheets!


The leaf stamp is from Harmonie. It may be my favorite stamp ever. I love it! I took some left-over bag and stamped onto it with green StazOn.


The little guy in this layout is such a busy boy. I almost can't keep up with him! He just learned to open the back door (he's 1 year old) so now he escapes daily. Don't let those beautiful brown eyes fool you, he's the king of trouble. hehehe. Man, I adore him!

I was published again in Scrapbooking.com! You can read my article here. It is a layout I did of E dancing.

I also appeared in Somerset Studio Gallery Winter 2009! I've got two projects in the Expressions column. Yeah! It's my dream to appear in Somerset Studio. I'm almost there...just keep submitting and I'll wear them down...hehehe.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I just discovered your site.I love this!That frame is so unique.

Sorelinha Arte em Papel said...

wowwwwwwwwww I loved it!

Carol

Jocelyn said...

I just loved this LO when I saw it!!!! What talent you have!!!

Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Stunning work!! Love all of the details...the circle cut strip above the photo...so cool. That scalloped circle rocks!

Vel said...

You really did such a fabulous job on this. Love it to pieces!

Peggy said...

Brilliant LO, I'm always so impressed with your talent! Congratulations on being published as well!
xxx Peggy