Thursday, June 4, 2009

Turning 8

Many of my favorite little people are turning 8 this year (including one of my own). I made this card for my niece who had a birthday a week ago. (Late again...)


I did a bit of painting, sewing, some stamping with Luxe swirl stamps, and the pattern paper and letters are American Crafts. (I received the most generous prize pack last week! Thank you American Crafts!) The card is a circle measuring almost 6 inches in diameter. It isn't easy to ascertain its shape with the background being the same color, though. Note to self: practice taking pictures of cards.

Also, we've got a slide-show up at The Next Step of all the projects submitted. I am floored by the wonderful creative people in this world. Thank you so much for sharing your talent ladies!

No comments: