Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quick Update

Goodness, where has the time gone? I've been so very busy with packing, arranging and doing that I haven't had a moment to breathe lately, let alone create. I'd say I'm in a bit of a creative slump. Something to be expected when one is tired and drained. I'm not worried though. I'll be back. I talked a bit about what to do when your mojo kicks out here, if you'd like to read a little inspirational essay.

I'll probably be a bit spotty on the posting for the next few days because we are moving on Friday and I won't have internet access for a few days. (Gasp, how will I survive?) But, once I'm a bit settled, I'll tell you all about it. Until then, have a wonderful few days!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Well said! Can't wait to see what you come up with on your next wave! i'm sure it'll be amazing, as always!!

Christine said...

PS. Hope all goes well with the move and that you get connected soon!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

Hi Friend. I miss you already. I am a stalker, aren't I??