Sunday, March 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again!

My bloggy friend, Jeannette tagged me and here are the rules.

You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

My middle name is Adams so here goes.

A (Active) I am always moving and I almost never sit down. Sometimes Big Man calls me a Whirling Dervish. I don't really know what a Dervish is, but I like to think it's a type of vacuum, for some reason.

D (Drama) When I was younger I wanted to be an actress. I was in a lot of youth theater and starred (at least in my own mind) in classics like Sing Sweet Nightingale, The Hare and the Tortoise, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, to name a few. When I got older, my desire to live in Hollywood waned, but I am still pretty good at doing dramatic readings at bedtime. The kiddos current favorite is Caillou at the Dentist.

A (Anxious) I am prone to anxiety. I like to pretend that I'm cool-as-a-cucumber, but I'm really not.

M (Mother) I love being a mother and would eventually like to have at least 8 children. The more the merrier!

S (Snake) I took care of my brother's snakes one summer and really enjoyed it. I would have a pet snake, but my sweet mother-in-law would never step foot in our house and I love her more so I refrain for making such a purchase.

Now, I tag Susan, Allison, Sara, Mikki, Penny, and Kaity

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A dervish...that is hilarious.
Albert (the dog) found a 6 ft snack in our yard last summer and my hubby about wet his pants...hehe!
I'll be glad to do your tag. It will be in the am after Albert's surgery,ok?

Christiane said...

love to read about you!!

hehehe!! *you made my day*!! take a look at my blog, please!!

Broe said...

You are a person I enjoy learning more about! I am sure your dramatic readings are superb!

Christine said...

great read! thanks for sharing!!