Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Mind's Eye Christmas Designer

When I was contacted by My Mind's Eye to be one of their 12 Designers of Christmas, I was so excited! I love My Mind's Eye products and creating for them again is a dream.


I created this Christmas collage using the Holly Jolly collection. You can read all the details on how to make this project on the My Mind's Eye blog.






And...because Baby Wy slept better for a few days, I felt up to making another Quick Tip video on how to make the dimensional tree on the collage.

I hope that you enjoy it!



I love that Texture Thick paint by DecoArt! You can find it at your local craft store in the paint section. And the double thick cardstock by Bazzill and the MME products can be found at www.scrapbook.com.

Happy Creating!

xoxo
Bethany

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS Bethany! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that tree! Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)