Sunday, December 26, 2010

Experimenting with Textiles

For my Crafty Secret's Review on The Scrap Review, I did a bit of experimenting with adding fabric to a layout. Of course, adding fabric isn't something completely new to my repertoire, but I've never tried adding dimension with fabric.

I'm Here for You and Sweet are the results of my experiment.

Materials: Crafty Secrets images and stamps, Bazzill cardstock, Stazon ink, fabric, machine and thread, Donna Salazar pattern paper, button, paperclay embellishments, American Crafts Thickers
 




Materials:Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps and stamps, My Mind's Eye papers, Bazzill cardstock, lace, muslin, My Little Shoebox sticker letters, Shimmerz paints





Even though I'm only mildly satisfied with the results of my experimenting, I do enjoy trying new things and I'll certainly be adding more dimension with fabric on future projects.

Happy Creating!

xoxo
Bethany

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS Bethany!! WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that heart on the 2nd one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)