Saturday, December 18, 2010

Crafty Secrets Review

My latest review on Crafty Secrets is now live at The Scrap Review. Wow, I certainly enjoyed reviewing this great company.

What a Hoot is one of the layouts that I completed for this project.(I think that it might be my fave.)


All of the photos were taken by Sara Jarvie last January when she spent the morning photographing us. Quinn refused the smile the entire time. Totally put his entire personality on the shelf. Until...he found this pinecone. Then and only then did he remove the scowl from his face and act like the mischievous little monkey he is. Luckily, she snapped this pictures before he hid behind his scowl again. Crazy little dude.


Lots of details on this layout, thanks to those awesome Crafty Secrets stamp sets!

  

You can read my entire review here. I also created a video of their products if you are unfamiliar with Crafty Secrets. 






Happy Creating!

xoxo
Bethany

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee that lo Bethany!!! Loving all the vintage touches and the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jess said...

what a fantastic pg.! love it!

Peggy said...

Cute!! I love the inking of and the stamping on the pics.
xxx Peggy

kate blue said...

awesome!!!