Friday, October 8, 2010

Stash to Treasure

You know when you stumble upon something great? Like an awesome sale on cute shoes and you call all your closest girlfriends so they can score too?

Well, I stumbled upon something great when I was invited to teach for a new site: Stash to Treasure.



I'm pretty excited about this because the classes are so cheap and the teachers so awesome that I think everyone should know about this place. When I say cheap, I mean $5.00 a class. Yep, that's right. Only $5.00 to take an online class that includes 10-12 videos, tutorials, and instruction from leading designers in the industry. We're talking about these rocking girls.

Exciting, huh? It is certainly worth checking out. Especially in April (when I'm teaching...giggle...)

xoxo
Bethany

No comments: