Sunday, July 5, 2009

Beautiful Sunday

Last week's Scrapping the Music challenge was such a fun song: Beautiful Sunday. I seriously loved it so much that it is going on my Scrapbook Music playlist to be listen to over and over and over again at top volume.

Here is my take. I stuck to mainly white and cream colored accents since my background paper supplied so much color.


Materials: American crafts pattern paper, Thickers, metal flower accent; Heidi Swapp tape, large photo corner and corner stamp; machine and thread; Bazzil cardstock; Paper Studio as well as vintage buttons; Paint chip from hardware store; rick-rack, staples; My Little Shoebox mini letters; Imaginesce bling flower; Prima bling swirls; unknown manufacturer of the green star paper; vintage lace; vellum

Next photo is a close-up of the butterfly made of vellum and cardstock. I edged the vellum butterfly with my versamark pad and embossed it with sparkly silver powder.

And I experimented again with dimension with my loopy cardstock "ribbon."


My journaling. You can also see that I zig-zag stitched some of the stripes on the background paper for a bit more texture.


And my title. Three different fonts of American Crafts Thickers. They were part of my prize package. (That was an amazing prize package!)


I hope that you are having a Beautiful Sunday too!

No comments: