Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kind

Sometimes you get a picture that is so everyday-moment that it becomes special. That's what happened when I saw this picture that my friend, Sara, took of Z and her grandma.


When I think of my mother-in-law, I think of kindness and compassion. She is one of those special people who just loves everyone no matter what. Someday I'd like someone to say that about me. It may take awhile...(giggle)


Materials: My Little Shoebox pattern papers, transparencies and letters; Core'dinations cardstock; Prima flower; Making Memories brad; unknown leaf; book page; Ranger Stickles

Speaking of My Little Shoebox, they just posted the new CHA releases on their blog! You'll love the new stuff! Check it out!

2 comments:

Marilyn (Marimom) said...

You've got that right Beth, she is the kindest person I know and loves her grandkiddos to pieces. I love the page.....sooooo special, what a sweet memory! Kiss those kiddos for Aunt Marilyn.

iris said...

Bethany I missed seeing your work!! Love your pages! Oh and I love those photos you have with your kids. Those sculptures are awesome! Miss designing with you.