Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Little Shoebox

I just found out that I made the My Little Shoebox design team! I can't tell you how excited I am!

Apparently, Suzy West, the DT Coordinator, had a terrible time getting in touch with me. I didn't know that I was so difficult! I hadn't read their blog for a few days (I can't handle suspense) and so I was under the impression that she would be making the calls on June 1st. So you can imagine my surprise when she called today!

Todd answered the phone thinking that it was a telemarketer, so when Suzy asked to speak with me in such an enthusiastic tone, he figured it was either one of my "scrapbooking friends" (his words) or it was a telemarketer with special passion. (giggle) Then he heard me scream and he almost dropped the lunch dishes since I guess my happy yell is the same as my I-just-found-a-scorpion yell. Oops. Sorry.

Anyway, I'm totally thrilled to be working with such a talented bunch of women. And, I'm even more excited because I'll be working with my friend, Heidi, again. Yippeee!

17 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

Oh yay, congrats bethany!!! So excited for you, and I can't wait to see your amazing work for MLS!!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Yay darl!!Congrats!Well deserved sweety,your works are awesome!

Shemaine Smith said...

So excited for you Bethany!!!!So well deserved!! I can't wait to see your beautiful artwork and style incorporated with MLS's great lines.

Jessica said...

Congrats Beth, you are so talented and you have fun doing it... I admire you :) Enjoy!!!

Becky said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I almost screamed just now when I read the news on your blog...good thing I didn't because my small excited gasp was enough to make Jeff almost drop *our* dinner dishes (giggle).

So, so, so happy and excited for you! You deserve all the good that has been coming your way :)

Heather Brown said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to get to know you and work with you!!

erin said...

hi bethany,
congratulations and welcome to our mls family!

JgWM said...

Wow!!!!! Congratulations and what a great company and paper line to work for. I am so happy for you!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to see your beautiful MLS work!

Lucy Edson said...

Yay!! Congrats, Beth!! I am so excited for you and think you will be a real asset to the MLS team!! Best of luck! :)

Diana Waite said...

WTG-Bethany! I was SO excited to see your name on the list! you have great style!

Pamela said...

Congratulations! I look forward to working with you~ :)

Unknown said...

Hey girl!!! Just dropping in to say how excited I am for you!!! Way to go!!

Cookie Aguilar said...

Congratualations!!! ive seen the announcement in Scrapscene!!! Im so proud of you!!! excited to see your creations!

Peggy said...

Congratulations Bethany!!!!!!! No surprise to me though, you're work is wonderful!
xxx Peggy

TanishaRenee said...

Big congrats on making the team Bethany! I'm so looking forward to gaining some inspiration from you! Looking at your work makes me want to pull out my markers and go to town! LOL!

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats!! U totally deserved it!!